Wednesday, February 9

Hailey!
I saw the video of Triny sleeping on the floor!  How cute.  What were you and mommy doing?  How long was she asleep before you noticed?  How is Patience?  Are you getting excited about coming to see Caleb and Isaac in Texas?  And the funny papa, too?
I got your beautiful picture in the mail and I put it on the refrigerator so I can look at it every day and think of you!~  It's so colorful and you wrote your name...I love it!\
Anywho, we had a hawk in the tree next door...here is a picture...


Here are two birds...can you guess what kind they are?  Write me and tell me what you think they are...you and mommy can look them up on the computer~

Forever your gramma!
P.S.-Please kiss mommy, Triny, Patience, and daddy for me, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive