Wednesday, May 11

I love it, Hailey!!!

OH, my sweet girl, Hailey Daune!  I absolutely LOVE MY PICTURE YOU COLORED AND SENT ME!~
How are you?  Are you playing outside now that it's warming up outside? 
Mommy told me about your new friend that lives right down the road from you!  How awesome and exciting to have another friend.
Did I ever tell you that I have a friend in the state of Kentucky named Lisa?  She was your mommy's friend, too and taught her to cook because she, Lisa, loves to cook!  Ask mommy about that.  You can look on the map for the state of Kentucky and mommy can tell you how she grew up there and went to school there, too. 
I have another friend that lives in NY named Diane and she, too, loves to cook.  I am glad I have friends that like to cook.  That makes me want to cook for fun.  I only cook to feed everyone here, including grampa and the funny papa and meme.  I would rather play in the dirt.  How about you?
How is Patience?  Mommy told me that she is getting her teeth!  Does she cry a lot?  Does mommy put medicine on her gums to make her feel better?  Kiss her for me.
How is Trinity?  Is she helping you with chores? 
I love you and am going to send you that dress, ok? 
Forever your gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive