Wednesday, October 29

Dear Girls And Preston,


Hi.  How are you?
Will you please forgive me for not writing you letters like I used to.  (Well, back when I wrote, there were only three girls!)

So, I see from your mom's texts, that you have new furniture.  Do you like it?
I REALLY enjoyed the videos of you girls at the park, swinging on the park toys.  Wow~!  Triny, you amaze me!
Hailey, your quilt is so very beautiful.  I can't wait to hear about what happens when you give it to that girl with cancer.  I'm sure she will just love it.

Patience, how do you like the new office?  Do you do your school in there, too?

Preston, you are becoming such a big boy...and you're such a happy boy!
Ok, everyone, give mommy a kiss for me and hug daddy really hard.

I love you guys.
Gramma

P.S.-Here are some snapshots from our trip in June that you may not have seen yet.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Grama il do more vidyoes if you won't me to and I hugged mom and dad for you. I'm the one h

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Being a gramma is one of the greatest gifts for a mother!~

Our latest visit together~!

Our girls, plus some...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive